暗黑破坏神2 1.11 升级补丁，为那些喜欢怀旧的朋友提供！
- Patch 1.11
A new Mystery has been revealed!
- Players of Hell Difficulty Realm games are hereby warned once again,
that a series of new and challenging tests await you! The answer lies
within Diablo's Bosses, which span across the world from the Den of Evil
to the Throne of Destruction...
- Added 10 New Runewords.
- Added new Unique Items that will drop from Special Bosses.
- Players can purchase hirelings that are within 1-5 levels below their
- The rate at which hirelings gain experience has been increased. They
should now stay closer to the player's level.
- Creating a town portal when corpses or other objects entirely fill the
area where the portal will appear in town will no longer crash the game.
- Skills obtained 必发88官网 from runewords created while the item is equipped will
no longer disconnect you from Battle.net when chosen.
- Barbarians will no longer become stuck when using Whirlwind right after
Inferno from the unique item Balrog Blade Flamebellow.
- German, Spanish, and Polish users will no longer crash when the mouse
cursor moves over an item that grants an Aura while 必发88官网 equipped.
- The game will no longer crash when selecting a skill granted by a weapon
at the same time as switching weapons with the W key.
- Dying or being requested to trade while changing the key configuration
will no longer cause you to get stuck.
- The "Missile Firing too far" assertion error has been corrected.
- Attempting to sell a Horadric Cube or a quest item to an NPC by holding
Control while clicking will no longer disconnect you from Battle.net.
- Running the game with -install no longer causes the game to be installed
as a Windows Service. -install is now ignored.
- Sometimes the seals in Diablo's lair would not activate. This has been
- Character expiration messages have been updated to reflect the
expiration policy implemented in patch 1.10.
- Unidentified items sometimes caused other set items to display green for
items the player does not have. This has been corrected.
- The German mouseover text for the Ist rune has been corrected.
- Account recovery is now allowed for existing accounts whose name is only
one or two characters.
- When leaving a game on Battle.net, you will now be brought back to the
channel in which you were previously.
- Transmuting an ethereal item now retains the ethereal stats bonuses.
- In Japanese Lord of Destruction, items that add to all Assassin skills
incorrectly stated in their mouseover text that they added to all Druid
skills. This has been corrected.
- Battle.net messages for non-English versions have been corrected.
Fixed Game Exploits
- It is no longer possible to bypass the 10-second hostility timer by
activating a waypoint at the same time as declaring hostility.
- Uber Diablo is no longer killed when Shenk the Overseer or Blood Raven
- Necromancers with Trang-Oul's Set equipped could sometimes become
invincible to attack. This has been corrected.
- Blessed Hammer no longer remains active while in town, preventing
players from subsequently declaring hostility and having the hammers hit
other players for damage.
- Set items retained their multi-piece bonuses after the player died, even
though they were removed. This has been corrected.
- Items with skill-charging effects will no longer give synergy bonuses to
skills when equipped on a character without those skills.
- Pasting from the Clipboard no longer allows the creation of characters
with more than one dash or underscore in their name.
必发88 必发88官网 必发88